WrestleMania 33 Matches We are well and genuinely making progress toward WrestleMania 33. After the not as much as stellar WWE Fastlane 2017 Pay Per View, the dominant part of WrestleMania 33 matches were affirmed on the as of late finished up scenes of Monday Night Raw and SmackDown Live.
Today, we investigate and dissect all the normal matches during the current year’s WrestleMania and also get in some early expectations on what we hope to see on The Grandest Stage of Them All.
Along these lines, right away, here are the normal matches:
WWE Wrestlemania 33 Match Card:
Coordinate Number WrestleMania 33 Preshow Status
1) Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Confirmed
2) Smackdown Live Women’s Championship Battle Royal Confirmed
3) Dean Ambrose (c) versus Baron Corbin (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match) Pending
Coordinate Number WrestleMania 33 Main Card Status
1) John Cena and Nikki Bella versus The Miz and Maryse (Intergender Tag Team Match) Confirmed
2) Chris Jericho (c) versus Kevin Owens (WWE US Championship Match) Confirmed
3) Bayley versus Charlotte Flair versus Sasha Banks (Triple Threat Match for Raw Women’s Championship) Confirmed
4) AJ Styles versus Shane McMahon Confirmed
5) Triple H versus Seth Rollins Pending
6) The Undertaker versus Roman Reigns Confirmed
7) Bray Wyatt (c) versus Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match) Confirmed
8) Goldeberg (c) versus Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal Championship Match) Confirmed
That is the data we need to go on right now, so how about we make a plunge directly into our initial forecasts for WrestleMania 33:
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Strowman is required to create an impression at the Battle Royal.
WrestleMania 33 Matches The now customary Battle Royal for the Andre the Giant Memorial trophy is one that doesn’t generally hold excessively significance. We have some top, best stars, for example, Mojo Rawley and Apollo Crews tossing their caps into the ring.
WrestleMania 33 MatchesThe normal victor this year is Braun Strowman with The Monster Among Men supposed to be in the match since he doesn’t have any high-bore adversaries to work with.